PDA

View Full Version : the BEST customer service: E3 wheel guards

Mom to Brandon and 2 cats
09-28-2006, 10:21 AM
I purchased my E3 from Lets Go Strolling in the spring. The new strollers come with wheel guards to prevent the rear seated passenger from trapping their fingers on the wheels when the stroller is in motion.

I contacted Lets Go Strolling, to ask if I could purchase rear wheel guards, and they're having them sent to me for FREE! GRATIS!

You absolutely cannot ask for better customer service than that. If anybody needs to buy a stroller, please consider purchasing from them. They're wonderful.

PS: I am absolutely not affiliated with them in any way - paid full price for my stroller.

mykidsmom
09-28-2006, 09:12 PM
Regal-Lager (the distributer of the E3 in the US) will also send them out for free if you contact them.

NewMom04
10-01-2006, 08:37 AM
I bought my E3 at Let's Go Strolling and found a slight tear in the footwell. I contacted Melissa and with some investigation and contact back and forth, she had Regal Lager send me a new one for free. She was always friendly and professional. I agree, this company is great. I even had them price match for me and they honored their word. They priced matched Great Beginning's discount code.

I also got a free wheel guard from Regal Lager. There was a delay, but they were very nice as well. They were "human" and not just a business is what comes across to me.

Highly recommend both. Don't waste your time with Ebay like I did before I purchased from them. Ebay prices tended to be higher or equal to them. Hope this saves all of you lots of time for your precious ones.