PDA

View Full Version : HELP! found an aria on CL, do i want it?

megs4413
10-03-2006, 03:17 PM
it's a 2006 so it's pretty new and is in excellent condition. it's a PP aria in metallic i think. She's askin 160 and i'll have to drive about half an hour to get it....do i want it? it would have to be my only stroller (which i only use when shopping...) for a 22 mo. old and a newborn....what do we think ladies? i have to give her an answer by tonight....

BTW, i can get a brand new Twin Swift for 150 so i'm not sure if it's worth getting a used Aria for 160...???

nfowife
10-03-2006, 04:02 PM
Neither of those are newborn appropriate, and the aria does not take a carseat. And if it's a metallica it's a 2005 version. It's a good price if it's a 2005 in good condition, but know it does not have a full recline and cannot take a carseat and will not be good outdoors due to the smallish wheels.

rorycam
10-03-2006, 04:23 PM
If you mean a single Aria, you can buy a brand new one in Metallica off Albee Baby for $120. They also have a few other Arias in different colors for $140.

http://www.specialtybaby.com/pegpe20armts.html

The twin Arias are $250 on that site, so if you mean a twin, then that would be a good price, if that stroller would fit your needs. HTH!