PDA

View Full Version : Silver Cross Micro - Did I make a mistake?

sand82552
10-09-2006, 02:35 PM
I just ordered the Silver Cross Micro in Red from Albee Baby.

http://www.specialtybaby.com/sicrmilistin.html

I already have a Mountain Buggy, but need something for quick trips and the airport.

I'm a little nervous, after reading all of the problems with the wheels. Anyone, have a GOOD experience with their SC Micro. Or should I cancel my order. I just don't want a really cheap one, but the Maclarens are just a bit more than I want to pay. The SC seems like a pretty good price.

Thanks so much for your help

aa2mama
10-09-2006, 05:39 PM
Well, I for one had a good experience with my SC Micro. I really love it for quick errands. It's lightweight, easy to fold, and has a carrying strap. It's comfortable for me to push. I've had mine for more than two years and haven't had any quality issues.

ellies mom
10-09-2006, 08:26 PM
It is hard to tell. I asked about the Micro before I bought it and everyone loved it, when I wrote about the problem I had with the wheels, everyone wrote that they had the same problem and still liked it. I guess it just depends on how much it will bug you to see that wheel not turning right. When DD is in the stroller, I love it. It handles nicely and is a much better height than then cheaper ones. But when she isn't in the stroller, it drives me nuts to watch that wheel. I guess it is more of a principle thing.