PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have the Kolcraft Contours?

nofeea
10-12-2006, 09:12 PM
I checked it out in person but I'm still not sure. There are things I like (the look, the steering, flexible hood, big basket, reversible seat...oh yeah...and the price!) and other things I'm not sure about:

1) The weight: Will I be able to get this thing in and out of the car? It wasn't easy to lift- but maybe it'll be easier when I'm not 7 mos. pregnant!

2) The fold and unfold seemed like a pain- especially when the seat was reversed.

3) The position of the lower half of the seat- Even when reclined the baby's feet will kind of stick up. Is this ok? (as opposed to a totally flat position)

4) I couldn't remove the baby tray (maybe it just wasn't on right since it was a store model?)

I could really use some feedback from someone who actually uses this stroller-particularly for a newborn.

Of course there are others I've considered... (bugaboo, infinity, FP infant-toddler). I'm having trouble justifying the expensive ones for a third child... (not to mention this is stroller #5 or 6 if you include joggers and umbrellas), but I'd really like a new stroller with that kind of style this time around.

Any advice? Thanks.

nofeea
10-16-2006, 11:37 AM
bump...