PDA

View Full Version : Anyone seen the Lime Green e3 in person? Help!

oviedomomjan05
10-14-2006, 09:11 PM
I am about to purchase the e3 for Baby #2 to arrive in January. Has anyone seen the green in person? I really like it online but want to make sure it isn't a bright green and it is a soft green...can someone compare it to the "mint" that Peg Perego has? I am trying to get an idea on how "green" it is...

I am hoping to see it in person before purchasing online, but don't have any retailers near me!

Thanks in advance!

oviedomomjan05

bubbaray
10-14-2006, 09:48 PM
I saw one at the mall last weekend. I wouldn't say it was neon, and not mint. Somewhere in between. It wasn't as bright as the BOB Revolution green.

I thought it was a really nice color!

Melissa

DD#1: 04/2004

http://bd.lilypie.com/SasRm7.png

mom to little e
10-14-2006, 09:59 PM
I can! I think on the box ours was actually called "Apple Green" and it is fairly bright. I don't know if they have another shade of green or not. I could take some pictures of it and send them to you if you like. If you want me to, PM me your email.

For what it is worth, I LOVE the color! :)

Maryann
Mommy to Ean & Mia!

dscollier3
10-15-2006, 06:41 PM
I have the Mint Pliko Lite and a set of the green E3 skins that I'm going to return for a different color. The two colors are definitely NOT similar. The E3 green is very bright and intense, IMO. Lots of people totally love it, Regal Lager says they cannot keep enough green in stock. For me, however, I like the softer mint shade on the Pliko Lite, so the E3 green is too bright.

HTH, Sharon

P.S. There's only one shade of green for the E3. Whether it's called Lime green or Apple green, it's all the same to Regal Lager.

AddiesMom
10-16-2006, 05:14 AM
I saw one a few weeks ago at the outlets. I have a Zooper Boogie in blue and I have to say I was craving the e3 in green.... Those kids looked so cool!

FSU-Kimberly
10-16-2006, 04:56 PM
It's pretty bright. Definitely not a mint, more lime colored. It's pretty much exactly the color of an Apple Jolly Rancher. I liked it, DH didn't.

jd11365
10-16-2006, 07:39 PM
My friend has it. It's bright, definitely not soft, though really cool!

skipspin
10-17-2006, 10:17 AM
I have one and, yes, it's bright. I lliked the green and orange, but DH didn't like the orange. I almost ordered the charcol just to be "practical" but DH said, "Just get the one your really like, and you'll be able to clean it if it gets dirty." I'm glad I did since the green is so different. I haven't used it a lot recently because I just have DD till March and we still like her Zooper, but I get a lot of mom's pointing and oogleing when it take it to the mall!
~Joy
Mommy to Danielle and expecting #2