PDA

View Full Version : Bought the BOB Duallie

StantonHyde
10-17-2006, 03:42 PM
I posted my review on the review site, but realized I left out some important info.

It's Tough
I wanted a jogging stroller that could do rough sidewalks and trails. I jog 2-4 miles a day/4 days a week, and then 2 days a week do a trail walk or moderate neighborhood walk. The trails are generally very rocky. I needed mountain bike vs. road bike tires because we have so many thorns around here--I even "slime" the tires. The canvas is tough--my single BOB has no rips or tears after 3 years of hard use.

It's Comfortable
I am 5'10'' and my DC are 17 mos and 20 lbs and 4 yo and 40 lbs. The individual sunshades are great because each child has his/her wants. The 5 pt harness is easy to adjust. It's easy for me to lift in and out of the car. I got the fixed wheel so it is not the best at turning--but that isn't what I want to do.

It's Convenient
The BOB will fold up flat to fit into the back of my Subaru Wagon and still fit the Golden Retriever in there too. I don't have to take off the wheels and it is easy. The baskets on the back of the seats hold poop bags, extra gloves, etc. The underbasket is good for sweatshirts and full poop bags. The stroller has a parking brake which I need to hold the stroller still while I scoop. (vs having the kids fly down the hill) I have a cupholder attachment that BOB makes that I put on my single stroller so I am hoping to get one for the double. I will probably also start using my Camelback when I jog so I don't have to take a hand off the handle bars to drink/juggle. It will fit through a standard door. My only problem is finding a place to park it in the garage so that I can wheel it out. (time to clean out the garage!)

I loved the rain cover for my single BOB and will get one for the double, too. Hope this helps somebody with their decision.