PDA

View Full Version : All terrain stroller for 22 and 6mnth old.

jlampies
10-20-2006, 03:38 PM
Hi,

My head is spinning and I'm in desperate need of advice please.

I'm looking for one stroller that will pretty much cover it all...realistically of course ;).

We live in a very hilly area with no side walks and I will mostly use the stroller for trips to the zoo etc, walks...maybe light jogging later on..and the infrequent trips to the mall.

I've been looking at the following with toddler seats:

Phil and Ted E3
Valco Runabout
ABC Everest

My concern with the last 2 is that my 22mnth old still likes "laid back" walks in his BOB rev, I'm not sure if he will like the toddler seat on the valco and ABC that much. Although, when we are out and about getting a quick something at the store e.g, he would rather walk and push or climb on the back of the snap and go we have currently. (I was given a sit n stand and I found it really difficult to handle...) I guess we are leaning more towrds the E3 but with the small age gap, I'm not sure about the seat in the back for when the second one gets older...

Will a double be more suitable or should we try and make one of the 3 above work? All above twins look great and I love the BOB rev so the duallie will be something we can look at.

Any other suggestions?

It will be wonderful if someone can just shed some light on my predicament.

Many thanks!

bubbaray
10-20-2006, 03:44 PM
So far, our #1 choice is the BOB Revolution Duallie. We are waiting for the '07s for the full recline, b/c I'll be using it with a newborn. However, in your case, I'd get an '06 when they go on sale.

No way will DD#1 go for the rear toddler seat on the e3. I just ran this by DH again today b/c I'm in love with that stroller in green, but he agrees, its a non-starter for our DD. I don't think our DD would like a toddler seat either. She likes to fiddle with the canopy and sit back and enjoy the ride. Of all my strollers, her fav is our BOB Revolution single, which is a huge factor putting the Duallie at the top of our list.

Other ones to consider are the Baby Jogger City Series Double and the MBUD. I'm not considering the MBUD b/c of recall issues I've had with my MBUS, but other moms love them.

HTH

Melissa

DD#1: 04/2004

http://bd.lilypie.com/SasRm7.png