PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy a P3 online?

val01
10-23-2006, 05:54 PM
I am in the market for a P3. I have looked at Albee Baby, but I was what other vendors that you have used and had good luck with. Thanks for your help!

Valerie

new_mommy25
10-23-2006, 06:19 PM
I bought mine from arunningstroller.com

mommyto2
10-23-2006, 06:49 PM
I bought mine at Albee Baby. Fast shipping. Paid $199.

luvsviola
10-24-2006, 04:37 PM
I bought mine from Albee.

lmwbasye
10-24-2006, 06:24 PM
I've purchased P3s from both Albeebaby.com and Strollandgo.com. Awesome transactions with both.

val01
10-24-2006, 07:28 PM
Thanks Everyone! We really like the P3, and my DH is pretty set on getting the Primo Viaggo seat, despite the cost. I am looking for a matching set - something unisex. We are having a girl in February, but plan on having another child, so I would like to use this set for that child too.

Do strollers go on sale with the holidays? I am not due until February, so I have some time. Albee has some great deals, but I wonder if the 2006 colors will go on sale even lower.

Thanks in advance for any thoughts.

Valerie

MommyAllison
10-24-2006, 09:00 PM
The 2007 strollers come out around Thanksgiving/Christmas/New Years, depending on the brand. I would wait for them to go on sale since you don't need it til Feb - you can probably get a really good deal! (I haven't looked at p3s at Albee lately so don't know what price they are now - but they will go more on sale, most likely!) Oh - we got our P3 at travellingtykes.com because they price match and they threw in a free Snuzzler at the time (last year). hth!

Allison
Mama to DD 11/05

dscollier3
10-25-2006, 03:30 AM
You can still get a P3 at a 15% discount from Greatbeginningsonline.com. The coupon code is "gbbaby" and should still be working, I used it not that long ago. Oh, and there's free shipping for orders over $100 too, so it's a pretty good deal.

HTH, Sharon

Tondi G
10-28-2006, 03:58 PM
We got our P3 at arunningstroller.com and had a great transaction/experience! Can I make one suggestion... if you are willing to spend the money on the Primo Viaggo infant seat why not get a BETTER seat... more comfy for your little one and WELL liked by the car seat techs over on the carseat forum. The Chicco Key Fit!

If you buy the Toffee colored P3 you can get the Explorer color Key Fit and they go well together! We have a Safari colored P3 and it too goes very well with the Explorer Key Fit (I know ALBEE had a great price on the safari P3 but I think it's gone now)!

http://www.specialtybaby.com/chkeyfitinca1.html

this one would probably work well with the Toffee P3 as well!

http://www.specialtybaby.com/chkeincarsea.html

I just think overall the Key fit is a MUCH better seat and keep in mind you will only use the infant seat for so long but you will use the stroller for years more than likely. Get the Stroller you want and don't worry about how well the car seat matches cause it ain't forever!

HTH's you!

~Tondi
Mommy to Mason 7/8/01 and Aidan 5/4/05

val01
10-28-2006, 04:51 PM
Hi Tondi,

Thanks for the info. I really wanted to see the Key Fit, but I can't find it anywhere except online. I have looked at BRU in the travel systems even. DH is pretty set on the Viaggio due to it being rated to 60 mph vs. 30 mph. I am not sure what they Key Fit is rated to.

Valerie

Melanie
11-01-2006, 11:58 AM
I bought mine from netkidswear.com and it was $20 cheaper than elsewhere, plus free shipping!!