PDA

View Full Version : Travel Stroller

MyBabyLuke
10-26-2006, 04:50 PM
I have a peg perego venezia and a bumbleride that I love...but I was looking for a good stroller to travel with (that would fold compactly and maybe even have a strap to carry it through and airport). Any suggestions?

alexsharp
10-27-2006, 04:36 PM
Hi!
I bought a Maclaren Daytripper 4 years ago when I needed a light umbrella fold stroller to take to NYC with me. I had a Venezia and just couldn't imagine going on the subway with it especially since there are virtually no elevators or escalators on the system (at least where we were). I was very happy with it. I believe the Mac Volo may be a good option and may even have the carrying strap (they don't carry the Daytripper anymore). I have heard of people attaching their own straps to umbrella style strollers and it working out. My Maclaren has withstood the test of time and use - I have used it non-stop for 4 years for both of my kids and have had no issues or breakdowns with it.

Alex
dd - Alyssa 5
ds - Nicholas 3
twin girls edd: 3/24/07

disneymom2
10-27-2006, 05:57 PM
we have a Maclaren for travel, excellent strollers, lightweight, sturdy, cool colors, nice enough recline, all around great travel stroller!