PDA

View Full Version : Maclaren Strollers

shelka
11-09-2006, 01:45 PM
Has anyone bought a Maclaren Ryder? I see it is on sale at BRU. I am looking for a lightweight umbrella stroller, I have an old volo, which I love, but it does not have a hood, and I would prefer one that reclines. I did not think the recline was very good on the triumph. Any other suggestions. I also looked at the chicco at BRU, but it wasn't very light.

cindys
11-09-2006, 02:03 PM
We just bought the Maclaren Techno XT at Costco for $178 and LOVE it! We tested the Volo at BRU and loved it but didnt like that it didn t relcine. We also tried the Triumph and liked that okay but when we tried the Techno we knew it was the one we had to have.

Just my 2 cents :) ..

Cindy

shelka
11-09-2006, 02:05 PM
I looked on the website, I did not see it, is it only in the stores? Do you need a costco card to purchase it?
Thanks

strollerqueen
11-09-2006, 02:36 PM
The Ryder utilizes the old Techno frame. It is a little bigger than the Quest, and has larger wheels.

cindys
11-10-2006, 12:18 AM
Costco does have Maclarens on their website but they are more expensive than the one I bought in the store. Yes, you have to have a Costco card to purchase. I love Costco! We also love their brand of baby wipes :)

Cindy