PDA

View Full Version : Inglesina Twin Swift.....i thought i had this decided already

megs4413
11-10-2006, 12:33 PM
i thought this was my pick for a double with #2 arriving just shy of DD's second birthday this year....

does anyone want to sway me? should i be considering something else? i tried the aria IRL and didn't like it at all....i can get them both at a STEAL so those were the main two i was considering (i HAD considered the duoglider but that thing is a TANK), but if there is something else out there i can get for under $200 (i can get the aria and the twinswift for less than $200 each) let me know so i can throw it in the ring!

I have to have this decided by December (to allow time for delivery)....so the clock is ticking...

skipspin
11-10-2006, 02:53 PM
For your budget (which was the same as mine a few months ago) I would get either the TS or a slightly used Mac Twin Traveller. (I've seen some 1-2 yrs old, great condition for under $200).

I'm not the stroller expert, but have played with both...

~Joy

MaddiesMommy
11-10-2006, 09:17 PM
I have the twin swift and an e3. I had the e3 first and liked it for the newborn double mode. I got the twin swift b/c I didn't like how there's no storage on the e3 for a diaper bag and shopping bags when it's in toddler/toddler mode. So I basically use my twin swift for indoor use/ mall shopping and the e3 when outdoors. It's probably overkill as far as double strollers go, but it's working out. I went with the twin swift over any other double umbrella b/c I liked how it has the middle handle. I can hang my diaper bag from the handles and I can steer w/ one hand if necessary. Oh, and my 2 girls are 25 months apart.

HTH!

dscollier3
11-11-2006, 02:58 AM
Love the Twin Swift, you're on the right track. It will last you longer than the Maclaren Twin would, they don't push as well with older children as the Twin Swift does. I've heard the same complaint about the Aria too.

HTH, Sharon

ctmom
11-12-2006, 08:30 AM
Hi Megs,
can you tell me where you can get an Aria for less than $200? I told a friend I would get her a double stroller for her twins and she would love the Aria...

Thanks!
Mary
dd#1 2/01
dd#2 12/03

megs4413
11-14-2006, 03:46 PM
unfortunately, i can get the Aria because i have an "in" at the market price for peg perego products and ingelsina products (as well as graco)....so it won't help you with your friend....

ctmom
11-14-2006, 07:44 PM
thanks anyway!!

Mary
dd#1 2/01
dd#2 12/03