PDA

View Full Version : rock star baby stroller

lmac1973
11-10-2006, 05:09 PM
I have a 3 and 2yr old and I am having #3 in January. I have had an evenflo carseat/stroller combo, maclaren daytripper, and currently a maclaren double which I love. I need a new single stroller since the other two primarily walk everywhere. I love the bugaboo's but can't justify the prices. I want one stroller so the more things it can do the better. I live in NYC in an area of uneven sidewalks. I drive a minivan.
I have $550 saved from gifts and have been eying up the Rock Star Baby stroller. I have not seen it in person yet. Does anyone have experience with this one?

hobie
11-10-2006, 05:29 PM
I'coo also makes the Infinity, sold at Babies r Us...it's the exact same stroller, minus the bassenet, $179 on the web site. I believe Stroller Queen like the RSB.

lmac1973
11-10-2006, 06:25 PM
I think she liked it last year. This years stroller 2007 review really has no comments.

strollerqueen
11-11-2006, 04:09 AM
Well, I just don't have any experience with the 2007 to make a judgement. But yes, I LOVE my RSB, and even bought the green Infinity at BRU! I think it is fabulous. My DH uses every morning to walk the kids to school. Though I pretty much use something different every day, when I pick them up in the afternoon, loL!

lmac1973
11-11-2006, 04:23 PM
Thanks for all the help! I went to the store today to test out the RSB and I love it! The price seems pretty set at $499 I have a little time so I will scout around for some possible end of year sales, ebay, or craigslist. If anyone sees a deal let me know. Thanks again! [email protected]