PDA

View Full Version : Double or not??? Confused.....

HIU8
11-13-2006, 02:22 PM
I have an almost 2 year old and DH and I use either a P3 or Mac Quest right now. With DC #2 on the way, we aren't sure what to do. If we decide to get a double (because we figure DS will want to ride if he sees the new baby riding), we can't decide between SBS or tandem. Also, is it easier to sling baby and use single stroller for DS. We have time to look into this and a lot of great specialty stores where we can see some of the more rare brands, but we already have two strollers and figure DS won't be riding a whole lot longer, so we don't want to spend a ton of money on a second stroller. What have people done who have been in this situation?

Thanks,
Heather
DS 11/27/04

mommy2maya
11-13-2006, 02:37 PM
Yes, I would definitely get a double. Keep your single as well- sometimes it is easier to sling baby & let your toddler ride. I've had several double strollers, and by far my favorite is my P&T e3 twin- sbs. It goes anywhere, has flat recline seats. Big enough seats for an older preschooler- my very tall almost 6yo fits in in still, without being too tight or stooping under the hood. I use it everywhere- indoors/outdoors. It is really narrow, and fits thru anything.

Mary