View Full Version : FP Kid Utility Vehicle

symesa
11-13-2006, 04:07 PM
Has anyone seen this IRL?
http://www.fisher-price.com/fp.aspx?st=2462&e=product&pid=35970

It's like a stroller/wagon hybrid...

Aunt to sweet baby boy
11-13-2006, 04:24 PM
I saw it briefly at Toys R Us but avi was in a mood so i didnt stop to play with it.

It was HUGE and it did not look like it would be easy to steer, but i might be wrong. I am planning on going back this week to play with it, i will post what i think of it.

Ilana, aka Nana to my sweet nephew Avi

http://lilypie.com/pic/061013/8QJ2.jpg[/img]http://b3.lilypie.com/xZBrm7/.png[/img][/url]

MamaKath
11-13-2006, 07:48 PM
I've seen it and played quite a bit with it. It is great for bigger kids. While other wagons only carry one of my kids easily this carried both easily. It is really wide though. The steering is not like a stroller, it is like a wagon. We did not get it because I wasn't sure I wanted to drag my kids behind me everywhere, I don't mind pushing them though. It is a very cool wagon, has great features (like folding flat), and was very comfy for my kids though.

HTH~

luvsviola
11-13-2006, 09:49 PM
My neighbors have one. It is HUGE. They like it for walks in the neighborhood with their older kids (3 and 5) going to the pool. They also liked that it folds flat. It does not function like a stroller--its like a wagon.

jerzeygirl
11-15-2006, 09:45 PM
Yes, i saw it this summer at Sesame Place. All i remember is that it was a Fisher Price, and i meant to look it up when i got home, but forgot. It was cool... i've never seen a face-to-face stroller like that. But judging from the other responses saying it's not really a stroller at all, i guess i still haven't. It did look like it would be tricky to steer.

colleenfs
02-16-2007, 03:36 PM
Any more news on this? With a 48 pound 5 year old and a 25 pound 1.5 year old, I don't want anything more to do with my Sit n Stand. ;) We rarely use a double now, but this might be nice for a trip to the zoo or amusement park or a walk to the neighborhood playground...

~Colleen
Julia, 1-10-02
Emma, 7-27-05

“I do believe in fairies. I do, I do.�

carolines mommy
02-18-2007, 09:57 PM
We have one and I really like it. I plan to use it for trips to the pool and walks when the girls get tired of the stroller. The girls LOVE it. They think it is the greatest thing. I like the padded, removable, washable seats and the 3 pt seat belts. I like the clips on the back of the forward facing seat to add on a cooler or diaper bag they offer (I have the cooler). The removable, individual canopies are nice and tall and provide a really good amount of coverage. The seats are really wide. The back of the rear facing seat has a nice zipper pocket and a mesh pocket for a water bottle. It does fold down small for a wagon and steers very well for a wagon. Doesn't have the tippy feeling I got with the other true wagons. The downside is the slightly short handle. I am 5'7" and it is fine for me, but I feel it could be a little longer. Let me know if you want pictures or any other information.

Erika
Mommy to Caroline Nov 03 and Chelsea April 05