PDA

View Full Version : Umbrella stroller with snack tray?

Snookie
11-15-2006, 11:09 AM
Is there such a thing? I am ready to graduate my 6 mo. old from the Venezia, which I love for the infant, but I'm not feelin' it for the older baby. It's so bulky and heavy. I want a lighter stroller for the car (I'm a suburbanite), but I know those Cheerio days are coming soon, and I want a snack tray. I have a Volo for my older daughter, but my son's not ready for that yet. I have an old Graco CityLite, but would like a smaller fold. Any advice? Oh, and it can't cost a million dollars. :)

nfowife
11-15-2006, 12:02 PM
Well, the next step up from the venezia weight and fold wise would be a P3. It would be great for a 6 month old! It has an umbrella fold and a snack tray.

skipspin
11-15-2006, 05:13 PM
The Babytrend "Trendsport Light" tray (you can order it separately as a "replacement" from babytrend) fits on the volo, and I believe another Mac stroller. Maybe the triumph? It might work if you want something smaller than the P-3, but have to have the tray.

MamaKath
11-15-2006, 11:29 PM
Just remember that you have to put it on each time it is opened and remove it before folding. Otherwise, you'll whack out the frame. ;-) The Jeep trays (Kolcraft, not sure which model though off hand) fit some of the larger Mac strollers like the Techno.

I used this set up with a Daytripper and a Volo and found it worked pretty well. Couldn't leave it for DH though as he would go to fold without removing the tray, lol.