PDA

View Full Version : What strollers work with Combi Connection Carseat?

infocrazy
11-15-2006, 01:41 PM
We have a Combi Connection Carseat. What other double strollers work with this carseat?

DS will be about 21 months when little sibling arrives. Although we have the single Combi Savvy which works great as far as compact and lightweight, it has no storage and is short for DH (6'3") and I (5'9"). I hestitate to get the Savvy double since I know we will probably be using the stroller a lot more and the annoyances of the Savvy single will be a lot more pronounced with more use.

Thanks!

mom2binsd
11-22-2006, 11:42 PM
I have the Combi Tandem Stroller in Night Rider, we have the matching connection seat, it worked well for us, the infant seat has to go in the back and the front seat is upright with the infant seat attached. My DD is 3 1/2 and pretty tall, 39 inches - all leg and she was okay in there for short periods of time, when her feet are on the footrest her knees come up to the snack tray. It handles okay, folds super easy and small for a double and looks nice. When my DS was born in March he was on oxygen for 8 weeks and the front seat was used to carry all of his medical equipment etc- having the double was invaluable. Now that DS is out of the infant seat, it will be nice to just use the stroller and maybe DD will sit in the rear where there is more leg room.

Hope this helps,

Beth

catfeet
11-25-2006, 11:38 AM
Well, I can tell you that the Pliko, the Zooper & the Valco's don't work. The only thing I've been able to find that _does_ work is the Combi itself. The base is so wide and long that it's difficult to put into a stroller that doesn't have a VERY high napper bar, like the Combis do.

HTH,
Ann