PDA

View Full Version : Deciding between Bob Revolition Duallie or Phil & Teds E3

jennifer2saint
11-16-2006, 10:10 PM
What would you do and why?!?!?
I go back and forth and back and forth.................

Mom to William 7/7/04 and Julia 3/30/06

sbirmantaz
11-17-2006, 07:55 AM
I tested those both with my almost 3 and 4 year olds last weekend. I would get the BOB out of those two. The BOB is lighter and just seemed a bit tougher. Also, I am sure it is removable, but the bar on the Phil and Teds is more of a pain when they want to get in and out. I currently have the E3 tandem and the BOB Ironman (non-swiveling).... I am on the lookout for a new swivel wheel double, I think I am going to wait to see how the Dreamer Manhattan Doubles do.
Sharon
dd #1 09/24/02
dd #2 11/19/03

BayAreaMom
11-17-2006, 06:14 PM
I don't know much about doubles, but I have the BOB Revolution single and it's awesome- really well built and designed. I looked at the E3, but i didn't like the following compared to the BOB: seat too narrow, basket too small, canopy too small/not enough coverage, and overall seemed less high quality than the BOB. Also, i've heard some kids don't like riding in the toddler seat.

Thought this might help you,

heatherlynn
11-17-2006, 08:52 PM
How do you plan to use it? If it's primarily for outdoor use, I'd go with the Bob, even though it's wider and longer. If it's the e3 w/ toddler seat (not twin) and it's for errands and/or indoors, I'd go for the e3.

H-
Heather
dd 3/98
ds 8/04
dd 11/05