PDA

View Full Version : sell me on the BJCSD

megs4413
11-18-2006, 11:01 PM
i had my mind made up to get the inglesina twin swift....i can get a really good deal on it, but have no turned my attention to the BJCSD....it seems so popular around here...the kids will be 23 mos apart...i would like to be able to use it right away. we will use it for the mall almost exclusively though some sidewalk strolls aren't out of the question when the weather gets better....thoughts?

dscollier3
11-19-2006, 03:03 AM
What are you liking about one or the other? I have both the Twin Swift and the BJCSD. They are both great strollers. What are you thinking you'd use the BJ for that you couldn't do with the Twin Swift? If I was choosing, I'd probably be using the Twin Swift for the mall, and the BJ for walks. The three handles on the Twin Swift would be really nice for hanging shopping bags from. On the other hand, if I was going to go for a walk on bad sidewalks or be out all day, the BJ is the one I'd take. Does any of this help?

Sharon

P.S. Oh, and I've used the Twin Swift for airline travel and vacation too. It's good for almost everything. It's just that if I was going to do outside walking every day, I'd want the air tires of the BJ.

megs4413
11-19-2006, 12:43 PM
this is exactly what i was looking for! thanks for the reply....

i need ot know if the twin swift will fit most of the same needs as the BJCSD....we really don't go on walks much but i think i'll probably get a big jeep stroller for the zoo...i can get one used pretty cheaply. i'll stick with the twin swift for my mall stroller! thanks a lot!