PDA

View Full Version : If you were ttc and needed a new stroller

hillview
11-25-2006, 06:19 PM
Would you get a single or something like the Valco? We are going through infert treatments and need a new stroller. I was going to get the MBUS but thinking maybe that's silly? DS is now 16 months.
TIA!
/hillary

Momof3Labs
11-25-2006, 09:20 PM
For us, IF tx took longer the second time around than the first, and everything that I bought in hopes of being pg soon just sat there mocking me. Even if you get pg right away, you don't want to deal with a heavy, bulky double for 9 months while pg. I vote for getting the single.

ellies mom
11-25-2006, 11:52 PM
I got the Valco tri-mode with the toddler seat. My theory is that I can use it with just DD while we are trying and pregnent with #2. Then DD will be able to use the toddler seat when needed and after she no longer needs the toddler seat, I'll still be using it for #2.

I absolutely love this stroller. It has been worth every penny. Although, depending on the age difference, I'd still reserve the "right" to get a double but the Valco is a great choice regardless.

Good luck with TTC! I hope it all goes smoothly.

Piglet
11-26-2006, 10:07 AM
Not in the same place as you, but I always said that if I could do it all again with my strollers, I would have bought a P&T E3 and then bought the add-on 2nd seat and a P3 for mall use (foot steps on rear for older child). Instead, I have had about 10+ strollers and I am still thrilled with double choices :(

C99
11-27-2006, 01:29 AM
I'd get something that has the capability to be a single or a double - the Valco single w/ a toddler seat, the ABC Buggy with a toddler seat, Phil & Ted's e3.

Although, really, I don't think you'd be unhappy with the MBUS anyway. :)