PDA

View Full Version : i just realized i need a new single

megs4413
11-27-2006, 01:21 PM
in addition to the double i'm buying next month in anticipation of kiddo #2....i will need a single as well! i told my BF that she could have my "travel system" for her new baby so i'm giving her the graco POS stroller i have with the matching snugride and won't have a single stroller anymore. I want something lightweight, but i hope that sometimes I will be able to "wear" DS while I push DD in her single. is that unrealistic? if it is, i just won't even buy a single, but i'm hoping that sometimes when we're walking or shopping when the baby is still quite little, that i can just push the single instead of having to bring the double every time. i need help from experienced mommies of two! AND if i do get another single, i dont want to spend a ton, but i suppose it should be capable of holding either DC so it would need full recline. and i really would like something more lightweight than my enormous graco whatever that i've been using all this time with DD. The Chicco Tuscany (is that the model i mean?) is on sale at BRU right now.....would that work? i really don't want to spend a ton as i'm already going to be spending a ton on my double in the next month here....TIA!

C99
11-27-2006, 06:14 PM
To be honest, most of the time when DD was small, I pushed DS in a single stroller (or he walked) and wore her in a sling.