PDA

View Full Version : **Paging Hardysmom & Anyone that knows about ABC Everest Twin*

Waiting_For_Peanut
11-29-2006, 10:57 AM
Hi there!

I'm thinking of ordering an ABC and I was wondering if anyone can tell me the measurements of how wide the seats are? What the height from the seat to the canopy is?

I have a 15 month old and a 3 month old and am trying to decide whether to go for a double or the single and toddler seat.

Any info/advice greatly appreciated!

Thanks!! :)

hardysmom
12-01-2006, 03:42 PM
I don't have a tape handy, but I can say that the seat width on my single is very roomy. My big 5 yr old DS fits fine with the canopy back.

Using a toddlerseat, the seat height is pretty short. I would say it would be fine until a typical 2.5-3 yr old, but then would get cramped for longer stroll. Phil told me that most older kids just sort of lean forward, which I think my son would do, if he ever rode.

There is an extra-tall canopy, but it can't be used with a seat.

My tall but skinny 2.5 yr old twins barely ever ride anymore, though they fit easily.

The big thing about ABC's is the folded length. If you have to frequently transport in a car, make sure you have room. Wheels remove VERY easily, but still that can be a hassle if you have to put it together multiple times.

Stephanie