PDA

View Full Version : Stroller HELP!

jenn07
12-01-2006, 11:49 PM
We are looking at Rock Star Baby Infinity, Bumbleride Flyer, Peg Perego Venezia and Zooper Waltz.

We just want one that isn't too heavy but that is infant friendly (full recline) so we can opt not to use a car seat but that works great as he grows older. It will mostly be used for walks (on uneven sidewalks) and mall trips/errands.

Anyone have any pros or cons about these?

Thanks!

strollerqueen
12-02-2006, 12:55 AM
It's interesting that you have three strollers on your list with reverse ability, and one without. I think reversibles are extremely important for young babies. The trade-off is that they are heavier and bulkier than a forward facing only. But I think that trade-off is worth it. Also, keep in mind that you can use smaller, smooth wheels for malls. But if you are talking uneven sidewalks, the bigger wheels the better, otherwise your baby will be getting whiplash every time you hit a crack!

jenn07
12-02-2006, 12:40 PM
Sounds good, thats what we were kind of thinking. The non-reversible one is now nixed. Which of the remaining seems to be the best quality for the money?

strollerqueen
12-02-2006, 01:21 PM
I like the Venezia, but you will get hung up on cracks with it.Therefore, my vote is for the RockStar Baby.

mommyapb
12-04-2006, 04:34 PM
A year ago I was in the same position as you. I ended up buying a Zooper Zydeco for walks and an Infinity Icoo (the same as the rock star baby). Now that my dd is 9 months old I can tell you that I wish I would have bought a Bugaboo from the start. Love the reverse seating of both strollers but the Zooper is huge and I don't walk as much as I thought I would. The Icoo is great for malls but the front wheels are plastic and don't have shocks making for a bumpy ride. Between the cost of 2 stroller I could have gotten the bug. So that is my 2 cents. Even my DH agrees. Not sure if the bugaboo is something your considering but you may want to add it to your list.

Congrats on the little one!