PDA

View Full Version : Dreamer Design Ditto Manhattan Deluxe double stroller

elismummy
12-06-2006, 12:12 PM
This was recommended to me by the folks at joggingstroller.com over the baby jogger city series double. I can't find any reviews about it though, does anyone know anything about this stroller vs. the bjcsd? I would really appreciate all info as I would love to love it since is is much lighter and less expensive than the bjcsd!
Thanks in advance!
Kati

here is a link for a picture:
http://www.strollerideas.com/drdedodi16al.html

strollerqueen
12-06-2006, 12:35 PM
It's definitely not lighter. Manufacturers are notorious for playing with the numbers. It is HUGE, much bigger than the BJCSD. Folds big, too, while the BJ folds smallish, for an A/T double anyway.

elismummy
12-06-2006, 12:40 PM
Hey, thanks for getting back to me. I did notice when I was looking at the website that it is 32" wide, which would pose a problem for getting through normal doors too, right? Good to know it folds bigger too. Important things when you don't have a huge SUV!

On another topic, do you have any suggestions of what is the best website to buy strollers from? I am going to have to buy this double online because we don't have any in stores where I am, and was wondering if anyone had experience that was good/bad with the many websites to get them from? The prices are all pretty much the same it seems for the more expensive ones, and shipping is often free, so I guess the most important thing would be customer service?

strollerqueen
12-06-2006, 03:34 PM
I like:

Marilyn at:

www.arunningstroller.com

Rodney at:

www.kiwi-kid.com

Jo and Melissa at:

www.letsgostrolling.com

Erika and Amy at:

www.strollermama.com