PDA

View Full Version : Is my P3 normal?

JdrKuhnert
12-12-2006, 01:03 AM
I've had my P3 since October and love it, but I think that it may be defective. The front wheel swivel seems extremely loose compared to my old MacClaren. They are often hard to control going up curbs, etc. Also, my son is able to disengage the brake by rocking forward in the stroller. He is only about 20 pounds. The brakes should be able to withstand his rocking, shouldn't they? I already figured out that I need to hear two clicks when engaging the brake to make sure that is down all of the way. However, he can still rock the brake off. If it is defective, then I can return it. However, I bought it online and it would be a major hassle. Does anyone have any experience with this? Thank you in advance.

Janda

MNmomtobe
12-12-2006, 01:28 PM
I would call Peg Perego and tell them. Hopefully the online retailer that you purchased from is an authorized retailer meaning that your stroller is covered under the 1 year Peg Perego warranty.
When I called them about a defective hood on my P3, they wanted pictures and a copy of my purchase receipt. Then they sent me a new hood.
I don't know if they would require you to take the stroller in somewhere or send it to them since it is a wheel issue (that can't be captured in a photo). I would call though so they could advise you on it. Good luck!