PDA

View Full Version : 2006 Twin Swift weight per seat?

Niki_n_Abby
12-13-2006, 10:38 AM
Albee has 2006 Twin Swifts for a great price but lists the weight limit per seat as 35 lbs. Inglesinas sight says 45 lbs. Albee is wrong right?

I'm thinking of this for my 38 lb 4 yo and 4 month old. Does the Twin Swift push easily with 2 kiddos of such different weights?

Thanks!
Niki

Keagans Mom
12-13-2006, 04:25 PM
The weight limit is 45 lbs. per seat. I noticed that too. Many web sites have the incorrect weight listed for that stroller. I just purchased this stroller last week, and I love it! I have a super tall 32 lb. 2 1/2 year old and a tiny 8 month old, 13 lbs. I think the stroller pushes great with both children. I like the middle handle too. It's also easier to hang a diaper bag on this stroller than it is on some of the other double wide umbrella strollers.

dscollier3
12-14-2006, 11:00 AM
Yes, Albee is wrong according to the Inglesina web site. They say 45lbs per seat. I researched this before I got mine since the 35lbs/seat was too low for my needs. Albee isn't the only site that shows that either. However, Inglesina says 45 lbs and I have used it with a 40 lb rider on one side and is still pushes great.

http://www.inglesina.com/us/products/faq_list.php?itemid=213&sectionid=29

HTH, Sharon