PDA

View Full Version : considering Bumbleride Flyer, P3 or Centro. I'm tall, any input?

lincolnparkafterdark
12-15-2006, 05:09 PM
I think they all have adjustable handles but I'm concerned about kicking any back bar at the bottom wheel area.

My first stroller was a Combi twin savvy and it was very nice but I'd say the handles weren't *quite* tall enough. I also use a volo and I love it but need a full size stroller for infant. I'd like to be able to put an infant car seat in the stroller (it's an old but not expired Fisher Price stay in view). It is appealing to me when the baby can ride either facing me or outwards. The carseat fitting in the stroller is not an absolute must though since I can buy a frame to fit a car seat for pretty little money.

any input based on my needs? any others than what I mentioned that I should look for? I should add that I don't need the stroller til May so I can wait for an 07 model as long as it's out by May. :)

thanks!
LP

MNmomtobe
12-15-2006, 07:13 PM
If you love your Volo, how about the Maclaren Techno XLR new for 2007? It takes an infant seat.

http://stores.kiwi-kid.com/-strse-619/Maclaren-Techno-XLR-Umbrella/Detail.bok

I have a P3, am only 5 feet and occasionally kick the wheels. I do have a long stride though.

I haven't heard great things about the BR Flyer.

lincolnparkafterdark
12-16-2006, 08:39 AM
what is bad about the Bumbleride Flyer? It looks so wonderfully plush, reversible bar, etc. Are their issues with it?

Nooknookmom
12-16-2006, 02:26 PM
I checked it out at my local store and for the $$, thought it was kinda cheaply made. It was also very hard to steer. The Peg or the Mac would last longer and steer easier IMHO. :)