PDA

View Full Version : doubles for 2.5yo and newborn

neocorgi
12-18-2006, 04:41 PM
in anticipation for baby#2, i've been researching what double stroller to get. i need one that will work for an infant and 2.5yo toddler. DD still enjoys being in her stroller. i mainly need the double stroller for our trips to the mall and zoo/disneyland/sea world. i don't necessarily need a jogger. i currently use my P3 and Zapp.

TIA

edited to add:
DH really likes the P&T E3. i'm just worried it won't work for us while baby#2 is in the infant carseat. any thoughts?

newmomto1
12-18-2006, 11:02 PM
My DS will be a month away from turning 3 when DD arrives. I just ordered a BJCSD. I plan to use it mainly for long walks, zoo, etc. But, I will also use it for mall trips when necessary.
You can't use a carseat with it (their adapter is only for the singles), but the seats do recline enough for a newborn.
I also purchased (still in the box) a Sit & Stand awhile ago. I am really wondering now if I need it, or will even use it. I had planned for this to be my "mall" stroller...but I am afraid I will find it to be a PITA.

C99
12-19-2006, 12:21 AM
Don't use the infant carseat. Also, do a search on doubles on this forum. There are TONS of posts/threads on this very subject.