PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions for Double Stroller?

cindylouhoo
12-18-2006, 08:04 PM
I really don't know how much I'll really be getting out with the kiddos. I'm due 8/8 with DC #2. DS will be about 19 mos. old. I don't want to bee stuck at home, but I don't know how I'll maneuver the 2 of them. I know it can be done!!! Suggestions, please!

feierabend35
12-18-2006, 10:07 PM
Well, I'm by no means an expert but I just rounded out an extensive amount of research on double stroller-- and found out that there is no perfect double. I thought for awhile I was going to have to get two because I wanted a mall crawler that was tandem, but just couldn't find a decent one to suit all my needs that was easy to steer.
However, for my situation (#2 coming in March, DS will be 16 months) I was looking for one that would be good indoors and out, fold fairly small, have decent storage and also be pretty maneuverable and durable. Oh, and have full recline, decent sun protection, separate sun canopies for both kiddos- the list goes on, I guess.
I found all of that in the 2007 Baby Jogger City Series Double, which I am awaiting the arrival of as we speak. It was a big spendy, but I got a deal on a barely used one on Ebay and I'm totally pumped for it to arrive. I would suggest you look into some of the reviews on this one because it is one of the narrowest SBS doubles out there and has some great features.