PDA

View Full Version : Good quality stroller that is compatible with Snugride??--Does it exist?

Bens Momma
12-20-2006, 01:09 AM
Hi Everyone!
When we had our DS in 2003 we got the Combi Ultra Savvy which had the Perfect Match system so we could pop our Snugride on top. It has been a GREAT stroller for us and I loved the idea that it was compatible with most any brand of infant carrier. My sister is having a baby in March and has asked me for a stroller recommendation. I don't think Combi is making the Perfect Match sytem with their strollers anymore(BOO!) so what stroller would you tell her to get?? I think she has registered for a Snugride so it would be great to find something to go with it but I know the reputation of the Graco strollers. Any thoughts/recommendations? We did so much research before buying ours, but with 2 little guys I just don't have the time to research for her. I always get great advice on here, so what do you think?

TIA-
Ben & Will's Momma

ellies mom
12-20-2006, 03:46 AM
The Ingelsina Zippy will take the snugride as well as the Peg Perego P3. They both have straps to hold to seat to the stroller. Some of the Valco strollers have car seat adapters specifically for the Graco carseats.

Most of the nicer stroller will take the snugride one way or another since it is such a popular stroller.

Bens Momma
12-20-2006, 11:26 AM
bump

mariza
12-20-2006, 02:59 PM
I agree with Veronica, can't go wrong with a P3 or Zippy. Also, check out Zoopers: http://www.zooper.com/home.html
They have some new models this year and they all seem to come with the car seat attachment. I have a P3 which I used with the Snugride for my DD when she was an infant. Now that I have 2 under 2, I ususally use my double (a Zooper Tango) Or if I'm by myself with the baby I just use the Combi Strolee Streak with his carseat for quick trips (we have the Graco Safeseat).

Mariza
Mommy to my "Thing 1" DD 1/05
and "Thing 2" DS 9/06

DebbieJ
12-20-2006, 08:49 PM
I vote for the P3.

~ deb
DS born at home 12/03
Breastfeeding After Reduction is possible! www.bfar.org

http://www.bfar.org/members/fora/style_avatars/Ribbons/18months-bfar.jpg

feierabend35
12-21-2006, 03:15 PM
I have a P3 and that is a great option, but I preferred the Graco Snugrider stroller frame and it was only $50. I LOVED that for quick trips when I didn't want to take my sleeping baby out of his carseat. Just another suggestion!

luvsviola
12-22-2006, 05:24 PM
I have a P3 and the PBK Zooper. The SnugRide fits them both, and I really like both. The P3 is easier to fold, though.

keschy
12-22-2006, 06:18 PM
We have an inglesina Espresso and love using it with the snugride. You end up having a double canopy which is nice when the baby is sleeping or for when there is bad weather. We also have a baby trend snap n go which is great too.

maestramommy
12-26-2006, 11:51 PM
Just wanted to cast a vote for the Zooper Waltz. I LOVE it, and it even fits with my Babytrend carseat, which didn't seem to fit any other stroller.