PDA

View Full Version : Help me decide!

Splash
12-29-2006, 09:32 AM
Okay, I'm getting another stroller. I don't need it, and I don't even know why I want it, but I am getting one.

The one I love, and the only one I've seen in person, is a BumbleRide Flyer. My son is 17 months old. Will he use a full recline? Yes, he will. He does still sleep in his stroller on long outings. It's not imperative, because the one we use (Zooper Z-Street) doesn't go flat and he is fine in it. As for the reversible handle, I don't know. Honestly I didn't even KNOW the Flyer had a reversible handle when I fell in love with it, so it's just a little extra icing. Although yes, I do think he would like that as well.

I like the Zooper Disco. I don't want a Boogie or Zydeco because I don't want air filled tires. Please don't kick me out of the club. But I do like the idea/look of the tri wheels, and I have had luck with the Zooper I currently have. Plus the sun shade on it is very nice to have, but not imperative. We use the one that came with our stroller, but I can do the same thing with a blanket.

I'coo Pico 4. I know nothing about this stroller, I just thought it looked neat. Seriously, I know nothing. It probably sucks.

Valco Buggster. Same as the Pico. I just thought it looked neat. But i am starting to think I might not like it.

I can't find reviews on any of those except the BumbleRide. I also cannot see any of them in person except the BumbleRide.

Now, air tire strollers... I really don't want an all terrain stroller because I don't need it. However...

I like the Baby Jogger city one for several reasons. It looks like it folds fairly compactly, it reclines almost flat, and it holds up to 75 pounds. I also like (because I'm a dork) that there are "stems" (for lack of a better word) on both sides of the front tire instead of just one. Like I said, I'm a dork.

Dreamer Manhattan Lite- I like the high weight limit, the way it looks, the reviews I've seen, and the canopy. It's significantly cheaper than the BJ. I'm not thrilled with the color, but I'd get over it.

A Valco is too big, and there are just things about the E3 that annoy me, but I can't quite pinpoint it exactly. And as much as I love Zooper, if I am spending that kind of money, I'd buy the BJ.

I can see both of the AT strollers in person at A Running Stroller. She does not carry Valco, but she does have the E3. I could give it another shot, but honestly I probably won't. At that price, I think I'd prefer the BJ.

sobers3
12-29-2006, 11:07 AM
Since you love the Bumble Ride Flyer, but the others you have mentioned are AT strollers, have you checked out the Bumble Ride Rocket? It would come in the same colorways as the Flyer.
OOps! I just read down, you don't want a stroller with air tires! Well then, just go get the "Love of you Life" Flyer. Make sure it has all 4 wheels that swivel. Did you know that you can also buy extra fabic sets in different patterns? Just in case you can't decide on a fabric. They are all so nice!