PDA

View Full Version : Combi Torino?

ntallen
12-29-2006, 10:50 PM
Has anyone tried out the 2007 Combi Torino? I saw it at the store this week and it looked quite nice, but I can't find any user reviews.

Thanks!
Nancy

Joolsplus2
12-30-2006, 04:38 PM
I bet no one even owns one yet! I looked it up, love the color names, lol...Lawn and Cherry. Looks like a nice big basket, anyway.

:)
Julie CPS Tech and mom to 3 in seats
http://www.cpsafety.com/articles/RFAlbum/SarahMA.aspx

MMarie3
01-13-2007, 06:33 PM
I don't have it yet, but hope to purchase it today or this week. The selling point for me is the stable seat recline mechanism. It's a bar that goes into groves rather than pulling a string and hoping it stays. This feature seems stronger and more stable. I have put it in my 99 Honda Civic trunk and it fit, though barely, had to position it a certain way (longer wheels down and toward back of trunk). The only thing I don't like (and I've compared a LOT of strollers, taken them out of store to try in trunk, etc) is that the bottom of the storage bag area has wood in the core and drags when it is folded. I currently use the Graco frame which I love love love. I had to have a stroller that, folder, was the same size as the Graco frame, plus wanted decent storage basket, one handle rather than 2 (umbrella style), adjustable height handle (for 5 ft me and 6 ft hubby). I hope I'm very happy with my purchase!

neeleymartin
01-13-2007, 09:42 PM
Hi Nancy,

What store did you see it? I love the look of it. Love the colors. I am headed to babies r us on monday. maybe i can take it for a test drive.

neeley

ntallen
01-14-2007, 01:46 AM
I saw it at Baby Super Rocker World in San Jose. They have a good selection, but I've had definite customer service problems with them, so I tend to test, but not buy from them.

I ended up with the P3 even though I don't like the handles or the basket - but the floating harness sounded great and my son really liked it when I tried him in it.

-Nancy

neeleymartin
01-14-2007, 10:16 AM
p3 is thw one that we are ocnsidering as well. get's amazing reviews.

can't wait to see it in person.

neeley

mummy
09-11-2007, 09:27 PM
Hi,

How are you liking this stroller? I am planning to buy it bit none of the stores have it so have to get it online. My son is 6 months old. I am upgrading from my snugrider which I love.

Any negatives?