PDA

View Full Version : Chicco Strollers

SAHMIL
12-30-2006, 12:48 AM
Just wanted to know if anyone had any feedback on Chicco strollers. In particular, your opinions of the C1, C6, and Cortina?

Thanks! :-D

justincase
12-30-2006, 09:37 PM
I recently posted a review of my C1 at the review area. It is pretty detailed -- the short version is that I absolutely love the stroller -- but if you have specific questions about certain features I'd be happy to answer them. Good luck!

lilac0422
12-30-2006, 09:40 PM
I love my Chicco C1 also. Very well made!! Folds easy, reclines easy, nice big canopy, love the rotating handles. Also love that it stands when folded.

kim_mi
12-31-2006, 12:16 PM
How do you like the C1 handles and the storage vs the Cortina's? I am interested in the Chicco strollers as well as I love the infant car seat. I prefer the umbrella style strollers on other makers but none of the local stores have a C1 for me to check out. The weight and the storage might also be a concern for me. I love the Cortina stroller (minus the handle) but it seems heavy.

eyeblaura
12-31-2006, 04:20 PM
When looking I couldn't find a C1 locally anywhere to test drive. I emailed Chicco asking if they could give me the name of a local dealer and they told me the C1 was discontinued and that is why I was having trouble finding it. We ended up with the Cortina, which is a little larger then I thought I wanted but I really do like it. Folds super easy, stands upright, lots of storage and the KeyFit seat snaps in and out super easy. It is a bit heavy but not hard to lift into the trunk or too bulky for me to handle easily. The extra tall handle was a plus for us as my dh is 6'4" and I was concerned about ordering the C1 unseen as he felt the Pliko P3 was a little short for him to push.

Laura

SAHMIL
12-31-2006, 05:34 PM
The C1 is out of commission? If that's the case, why is it on the Babies R Us web site?

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2265741&cp=&f=Taxonomy%2FTRUS%2F2255957&origkw=Chicco+C1&kw=chicco+c1&parentPage=search

Is the Key Fit car seat compatible with any of the stroller frames out there like the Snap n' Go or the Universal Car seat holder?

lilac0422
12-31-2006, 06:06 PM
The C1 is discontinued but many stores have lots of stock left. Albee baby has a great sale going so now is a great time to buy.

The Keyfit does fit on stroller frames. I think the Kolcraft one and the Maclaren Easy Traveller.