PDA

View Full Version : E3 or Baby Jogger

Valerie99
01-01-2007, 06:55 AM
I was planning on getting an E3, hopefully on clearance after the new model comes out in the spring. But I've been seeing the 2006 Baby Jogger City Single clearanced for $230 at a few places, so now I'm really thinking about getting that instead. It was my first choice, but the E3 seemed much more versatile for almost the same amount of money. My reasoning for the E3 is I'm hoping to start TTC for #2 as soon as my first baby turns one. The E3 would hopefully keep me from having to buy a double at that time. But, on the other hand, we had to use infertility treatments to get pg, so this may end up being an only child or they may be widely spaced, or we could even have more than one next time, so I may not even end up using the E3 for 2 kids at a time. I like both equally, for different reasons, and I have tried them both out in the store, so basically it comes down to the lowest price and best value. Any idea how much to expect the E3 to be clearanced for after the SP model comes out in March?

Splash
01-02-2007, 10:28 AM
Oohh... where did you find it for $230?

I prefer the BJ to the E3, for several reasons. And even though we will likely start TTC #2 (completely against my will) sometime this year, I figure I'll cross that road when I get to it. We might not have another one, and if we do there might be a lot of space between them. It's just not enough of a reason for me to base a stroller decision on. I just bought a BumbleRide Flyer and really debated if I should be buying another single with no toddler attachment, but decided that I didn't want to spend 1-2 years with a stroller I didn't love just because I can add on to it when and if there is another kid. Plus there will likely be a lot more choices out there when you need a double, something you might love and then not be able to justify because you have a pseudo double!