PDA

View Full Version : Peg Perego Pliko P3 and Graco SafeSeat

neeleymartin
01-01-2007, 08:23 PM
Not sure if I am in the right folder for this question. I also posted in the car seat forum too.

I am registering soon. I do not like the graco strollers, bulky, ugly and take up too much space. So i am looking to register for the Peg Perego Pliko P3 (so expensive, but gets outstanding reviews). It claims to universally support all infant car seats, but does anyone use the safeseat with this stroller.

Although your advice is always valuable, I would just like to hear from people who use these two pieces together and safely or people who have talked to with either company and have received info regarding this.

Thanks and Happy New Year, Neeley

tg_canada
01-02-2007, 12:53 PM
I borrowed a P3 for a week and used the SafeSeat with it. Not sure if I used it safely, as all I did was set it onto the tray so it kind of hooked on, and it sat nicely and fairly tightly (I think due to the width of the SafeSeat). I suppose if you ever tipped your stroller, the car seat could fall out, which is why I say I may not have been using it safely.

I think Peg offers a car seat adapter that would make it safer by having the car seat "clip" in or attach with a strap? Nonetheless, the SafeSeat fits.

Off topic then, but I was so happy to return that P3 when I was done with it. Other than it fitting the car seat with no special adapter, I didn't like anything else about it. Although I am pretty sure I am the only person on the planet who doesn't like the P3! :)