PDA

View Full Version : e3 recall...What if you have the rear guards?

oviedomomjan05
01-02-2007, 08:57 AM
I am confused...I saw the recall for the e3. Has anyone talked to the company about this recall? I got my P&T e3 in October (a 2006 model) and it already has the rear guards for the rear tires. I was told that all of the new ones automatically came with them due to a safety hazard. Does that mean mine is okay and doesn't need the additional pieces?

I just thought I would ask you guys here before sitting on hold with customer service...Thanks!

Love this stroller...Never thought air tires would make such a difference!

Amanda

skipspin
01-02-2007, 09:28 AM
I emailed Regal Lager asking what I needed to do to get the wheel guards for my e-3. I purchased it in Aug 06 and didn't get wheel guards. I included my name, addresss, and email in my original request and was told that was all they needed. They replied to my email within an hour- so I would guess that's a good way to reach them. I would guess that you're isn't recalled, but you could always check.

mom to little e
01-02-2007, 11:47 AM
Same here. I emailed them and they replied the next day. I would guess that since you already have the guards you are fine. Email would be a good way to double check.

Maryann