PDA

View Full Version : Specialty Stroller Store in Rochester/Syracuse area?

Nu_mama
01-02-2007, 03:17 PM
Ok so the subject line basically says it all. I live somewhat inbetween Rochester NY and Syracuse and would like to find a baby store that has a good selection of strollers...I am hoping to try out some different models than the typical BRU or Target carries. Any locals who have suggestions?

KristinNY
01-02-2007, 07:08 PM
I live about 20 miles south of Rochester, and it is pretty much a stroller dead zone around here. Personally, I get my stroller fix at Buy Buy Baby in Paramus, NJ, twice a year when I go to visit family! Anyway, the only specialty baby store around here is Simon's Baby Furniture, which is located at 3400 Monroe Avenue, Rochester. They have Perego, MacLaren, a few Zooper's (I think) and some joggers. There is a USA Baby in Amherst, NY (outside of Buffalo). Also, there is a store called H.A. White Furniture (in Buffalo), IMHO they have the best selection in the area, but that's farther away than you wanted... I hope this helps!

caleymama
01-03-2007, 09:46 PM
Agree with the PP - not a whole lot to choose from in that area. I got my very first stroller, a Zooper, at Simon's in Rochester. :) Babyland in Albany has a great selection of strollers, but is pretty far east of where you are. www.babylandny.com
There's a Buy Buy Baby in Scarsdale, NY too - not quite as far as Paramus!

catfeet
01-04-2007, 05:01 PM
There's also a place in North Syracuse. I'm sorry I don't have the name for you, but my mom keeps mentioning that she wants the kids & I to go when we're home during the summer, apparently they've got a nice selection of Thomas the tank engine stuff. Anyway, this is the ONLY place in Syracuse (belive me, I've looked...). But, if you want to go so far, Babyland in Albany is very good.

HTH,
Ann