PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have the Zooper Tango?

mac2b
01-02-2007, 03:29 PM
Iwas reading reviews on the 2006 and the complaints were:
-small basket (which I don't care about)
-not built to last
-and if you have different age kids, it doesn't work well - something about height

Do you agree or disagree? Any other issues with it?

We're looking at the Tango...the 2006 if we can make a car seat work in it, otherwise the 2007.

Thanks!

mariza
01-02-2007, 06:20 PM
I have the 2006 and find that the basket is big enough for most mall trips. I've only had my Tango for 4 months, but it is built pretty sturdy and it's my 2nd Zooper. I think Zooper's CS is outstanding and their quality is comperable to that of higher end strollers.
My kids are 4 months and 2yrs and it works great for each of them. I can lay the baby completely flat and my toddler bolt upright since she likes to sit straight up and look around. I know there was a review on Epinions about not being able to use it with 2 different age kids. That reviewer was referring to using the netting because with the netting on an older child can't dangle their legs. The solution to this is simple. Don't use the netting. It's not neccessary and more of a PITA. As long as you use the harnes and recline the baby theres no chancew of slipping out.
I have tried to fit a Snugride in mine and it is possible, but makes it really tight for the second rider. The 2007 is supposed to be able to accomodate a carseat though.

Mariza
Mommy to my "Thing 1" DD 1/05
and "Thing 2" DS 9/06