PDA

View Full Version : Kolcraft Express Rider Universal

suydam
01-06-2007, 12:38 PM
Has anyone used the Kolcraft Express Rider Universal?
We're looking for a Tandem to hold an infant carrier (Graco Snugride) and a toddler (22 mos old) that's smaller than the Graco DuoGlider which we've found to be too large and bulky.

Once we get through the infant-carrier stage, we're planning to buy a Combi Twin Savvy Sport (or something like it) so we're really looking for something smallish, lightish and relatively affordable to get us through.

THoughts?

Joolsplus2
01-07-2007, 04:13 PM
I haven't seen that particular model, but I've always been fond of the quality (for the price) of Kolcrafts...I use the single universal now and it's held up very well (a little foam chipped off the handle after a year of getting *thrown* in and out of my trunks), and I had some older model for my older kids that I never had a complaint about (even when desparately overloaded to get through the airport, it managed fine, lol).

:)
Julie CPS Tech and mom to 3 in seats
http://www.cpsafety.com/articles/RFAlbum/SarahMA.aspx

cstack
01-07-2007, 07:43 PM
I looked at this stroller and was going to buy it, because the price was awesome. Then I looked at it closer. It definitely wouldn't have worked for me, because I need to put 2 babies in it and it only handles an infant seat in the back seat. Also, the front seat does not recline. If you older DC falls asleep in the stroller, this might be a problem for you. If not, it wasn't too bad. Like I said the price was right, and it's a lot lighter than the DuoGlider.