PDA

View Full Version : Ok... since I can't find a replacement snack tray

HGraceMom
01-12-2007, 08:59 AM
for my Camden, I'm officially in the market for a new stroller for DD#2!!!

I've been out of the loop for a while now, so am hoping for some great suggestions.

This will be my mall crawler...
I just "downsized" my car from a Volvo XC90 to a Cadillac CTS (small-ish sedan) so I'd like it to fold more as a compact umbrella fold than a book fold...
I'd prefer not to have the single bar, and instead two handlebars...
I'd really enjoy having a bassinet feature, though not a deal breaker...
Reversable handles would be spectacular, though again, not a deal breaker...
A nice sized basket to store all of our cold weather gear while out & about...
I'd prefer to lean towards a lightish weight model...

And I'd like to keep it under $100 :) LOL - DH knows better than to expect miracles...

I have a Bob Revolution to use in the neighborhood for walks this summer, so it definitely doesn't have to be all-terrain, and I have a SC Micro to use as my ultra lightweight umbrella that I really do love as well.

So... suggestions anyone?

TIA -
Renee

momathome
01-12-2007, 09:16 AM
I am thinking a Peg P3 would best meet your needs. You can get a Navetta bassinet for it although they are hard to find. If you posted an ISO on StrollerSwap for one, one might turn up. The Inglesina Zippy, similar to the P3, can be bought with a bassinet but it is pretty expensive. Check www.kiwi-kids.com for this one. Maybe see if family is interested on going in on it for you for a baby present to cut down on the cost? Use tax return money for it? Try and sell your dh on the resale value? It really is worth it, as both the P3 and Zippy are terrific all-around strollers that fold small and are appropriate for newborns. www.specialtybaby.com often has good deals on P3's. HTH! I am so excited for you, Renee! :)