PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have the Eddie Bauer tandem umbrella stroller?

jess_g
01-14-2007, 08:24 AM
I saw one at target and it looks like a neat design with one child behind the other one and the umbrela handles to push it with. But I am wondering how hard it would be to push with 2 medium heavy kids (each about 35 pounds). I like that both kids are not next to each other as I have one kid that is always touching and pushing the other one. I only use a double stroller about once every 2 months or so and usualy at the mall when the boys are both tired. I have a maclaren double stroller that is so hard to push that I cannot use it anymore. It is not even in the car and another single maclaren stroller that we use and alternate who sits in it (which works sometimes but not always) so I am looking for a double that I can use in a pinch. Any advice on this one?

Thanks,

Jessica.

mom2jakobandlukas
01-14-2007, 12:12 PM
there are some posts on it if you do a search.

i looked into it but i need it for a 2yr old and newborn and it won't hold an infant seat.

plus the front child has nowhere to rest a sleepy head since there is no side wings.

there are reviews on target.com i believe. good luck

julierobin
04-29-2007, 11:23 PM
Hi -- I know your post is from a few months ago, but I thought I'd reply anyway. I have the EB tandem and love it. I bought it in Feb 07 and sold my side by side combi!!!! I loved my SBS combi, but my kids are getting older and I found the Combi was getting harder to maneuver.

DS is 33# and DD is 25# and I find that the EB manuvers easily. I LOVE that it is tandem and fits through all the doors. I have photos of it all folded up and photos of how it fits in my Honda Accord trunk if you want to see. email townsend28 (..AT...)hotmail.com

I am going to post a full review of the stroller, but thought I would at least reply to a post or two.