PDA

View Full Version : Currently I have four strollers 2006 Peg Perego Pliko P3 - Toffee 2005 Maclaren Techno XT - Storm 2006 Zooper Boogie - Teal 2007 Maclaren Volo - Turquoise with accessory pack

babybear
01-14-2007, 08:17 PM
Currently I have four strollers

2006 Peg Perego Pliko P3 - Toffee no snack bar
2005 Maclaren Techno XT - Storm
2006 Zooper Boogie - Teal
2007 Maclaren Volo - Turquoise with accessory pack

I need to get rid of one so DH does not freak. They are all in excellent condition. Which one would you sell (also how much would you sell it for?). We are keeping the zooper for our neighborhood walks.

DS is 25 lbs. and 16 months old. DH is 6'6" and I am 5'8" so handle bar height is important. Recline is not the most important since he rarely naps in the stroller. I need one or two for quick trips and mall runs.

Thanks!

bubbaray
01-14-2007, 10:49 PM
Well, OK, I voted for the P3 b/c it has the lowest handles. However, if it were me, I'd probably sell the Zooper b/c its a tank.

Not sure what I'd sell the P3 for. Presumably its a European model (b/c no snack tray -- all the ones sold in Canada and the US by authorized retailers are supposed to have the snack tray instead). Not sure if that would make it more or less valuable, KWIM?

Hope you get a quick sale!

Melissa

DD#1: 04/2004

DD#2: c/s 01/2007

Momof3Labs
01-14-2007, 11:01 PM
Which does your DS like better, the Pliko or the Techno? I'd sell the one he likes least. Though the Pliko has those awesome footsteps for a sibling in case you decide to have a second a year or so down the road!

nfowife
01-14-2007, 11:10 PM
I'd get rid of either the Techno or the Pliko since they are both full-featured standard strollers with umbrella folds. Whichever one of those your DS likes more, keep, and sell the other one.

jedfac
01-15-2007, 08:51 AM
I'd sell that techno. The pliko is cushy and has a footbar... and is the same footprint as the techno. with a much better sun shade too. The volo will serve you well for in/out trips or when you need a small stroller, and the boogie is for your walks, so all 3 would get used.

MNmomtobe
01-16-2007, 02:02 AM
I voted to sell the P3 only because of the handle bar height issue. I think your DH would have an easier time with the Techno.

Personally I like the P3 better but again...handle height issue for you and DH.

I also think you would get more for your $$$ selling the P3 as it is a newer style than the Techno and the color toffee is very sought-after.

To figure out pricing, check ebay completed listings, keeping in mind the condition of your stroller and the fact that it has no snack tray.