PDA

View Full Version : Not happy with my Bumbleride Flyer

randibeth1
01-16-2007, 08:42 AM
I just got mine yesterday and was so excited to use it. I put it together right away and then took my baby for a spin around the block with my husband. Some of the wheels squeak, so I guess I got one with the squeaky wheels that people of mentioned before on this board. So, Bumbleride is sending me new ones... I am not so much upset about the squeaky wheels as I am about how it rides... the wheels shake like crazy on our paved roads and the front wheels don't all touch the road (only one wheel on each front set actually touch and roll on the ground). My husband agrees with me that this stroller is just not good.

Am I the only one with a bad Flyer? Do they all perform like this? I was very much looking forward to getting this stroller and reseached it for months... I have a 2006 in Ruby.

leblis
01-16-2007, 12:34 PM
I have the 2006 in Cosmo and got it in September. I haven't had any problems with it. We live in Alexandria, Va and use it all the time on bumpy sidewalks and bike paths. Maybe once you get the new wheels they will sit better on the ground? Good luck.
Lisa

myra29
02-03-2007, 12:37 AM
I am with you. I have the 2005 Flyer in Pumpkin. Was soooo excited when i got and i hate to admit that it's collecting dust in the garage becuase it sucks so badly: the canopy fell off, the velcro strap below the seat ripped for no reason, the manuevering is awful, it's terribly heavy and awkward to fold and put in your car... I can go on...
I hate to admit this because I was so crazy about getting it, and how beautiful it is.
Terribly enough i went out and bought a cheap ol' Baby Trend umbrella stroller and it's served us better. sad.