PDA

View Full Version : jogging stroller help

mmd7s
01-17-2007, 07:26 PM
I am looking for a jogging stroller for walks in our neighborhood. I don't need one made for runners, but one that can accomodate a fast paced walk on all terrains. We live in a new development, so there is lots of red clay and large rocks, as well as walking trails through the woods. My baby is 2 mo. so something with a full recline or that can accomodate an infant seat would be best. Any suggestions?

cmjnc
01-17-2007, 09:16 PM
I am actually looking for a jogging stroller that fits this description as well, so I'm bumping this up. Thanks...hope we hear some recommendations!

pastrygirl
01-18-2007, 12:34 PM
I LOVE my BOB Revolution. It has a pivoting front wheel that can be locked for jogging (though I've never used it that way -- I only walk). It's great on rough terrain as well as at the mall. The new '07 has a full recline for infants. There's an optional carseat adapter bar that works with the Britax Companion, Graco Snugride and Safeseat, and the Peg infant seat.

I bought mine last year around this time when they were clearing out the '05 model. The place I bought it from (Agees, http://www.agees.com/BobRev06.htm) was out of the '05 but were still advertising it at around $100 less, so they sold me a brand new '06 for that price. The '06 doesn't have a full recline, but I bought the Warm Fuzzy for it and was able to use it when my son was 3 months old (I left the adapter bar on so I could either put him in the stroller directly, or still use it with the infant seat).

Hope that helps!