PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have pic of Snugride snapped into Pliko P3??

LnW
01-26-2007, 01:32 PM
A coworker is considering this combination, but is having trouble visualizing how they fit together. I know I've seen pics here before....does anyone have any pictures available? Graco Snugride and Peg Perego Pliko P3. Thanks!!

Kindra178
01-26-2007, 03:10 PM
I don't have pics but it works beautifully. The snugride is backwards facing so you can see the baby. Although it doesn't snap in, it fits really secuerly by resting the car seat on the snack table.

LnW
01-26-2007, 03:20 PM
Thanks for the response. I have the combination, as well, but don't have any pics here at work.

You say they don't snap in, though - my snugride does snap right into my P3. I just twist the snack tray a bit, and it locks right in. I can pick up the whole set by the handle of the carseat - the stroller will come right up off the ground! Its a great combination, and I felt it was very safe to have my daughter in the carseat when it was snapped in. (She's now in a Marathon, no more infant seat!)

maavernon
01-27-2007, 10:52 PM
My Snugride also snaps in by just giving the Snacktray a tiny twist, it catches on the red latch in the back and then you just lift up on the release as you would take it out of the base to get it out of the stroller. I felt it was so secure that I hardly ever even used the universal adapter straps that came with my P3 - 2005 model. If no one else posts by tomorrow I might be able to take a pic, if I can figure out how to post a pic!

Melissa

mbs94
02-24-2007, 10:19 PM
I have a question re: the Pliko P3. We really like this stroller better than the Graco or the Chicco Cortina (haven't seen the Chicco C1), however, we really don't like the Peg carseat (can't remamber the name - starts with a 'V'). Anyway, I'm glad to hear the snugride fits securely into the P3 with a little twisting of the snackbar, however, does anyone have any information re: Chicco's keyfit carseat fitting into the Peg P3? I found that it fits similarly, however, did not snap into place. I tried using and assembling the included universal strap, however, I found that the car seat did not appear any more secure, particularly because the straps on the P3 located on the seat (which would be underneath the carseat when in place) were not tight. Not sure if this makes sense, but did anyone find this problem with using the universal strap with the Peg P3? If so, any solutions to this problem? Seems I may be better off getting a snugride instead of a keyfit, which is fine since both seemed relatively easy to snap in/out of the carseat base. Thanks for any information.

jeno
02-24-2007, 11:33 PM
xxxxxxx

mbs94
02-24-2007, 11:47 PM
Jeno - thanks for the reply! You're exactly right. IN the interim, I found some pictures of the carseat attached with the strap (may have been your pictures, can't remember the link), and figured out that I did not have the straps routed on the outside of the stroller arms. So yet another trip to BRU tomorrow to try out the universal straps once again. Also to try the Snugride in the P3, which I read snaps into the stroller with a little tweaking of the snacktray. So many things to consider for a stroller! Thanks...

lilac0422
02-25-2007, 09:40 AM
Don't get the Snugride. You will be so much happier with the Keyfit. Yes they probably snap in and out of the base the same but the seatbelt install is completely different. The Keyfit will take seconds with a built in lock off. With the Snugride you will most likely need a locking clip. The Keyfit and Snugride are like apples and oranges. If you want apples to apples look at the Safeseat. JMHO