PDA

View Full Version : Experience buying from Tinyride.com?

citycat
01-26-2007, 04:24 PM
Hi,
I am considering purchasing a Maclaren stroller from tinyride.com. I have been trying to call for about 45 minutes to ask about their price match guarantee, but all I get is the hold music... It makes me wonder if I should bother... what if there is a problem with my purchase and I can't get through to a "live" person?

If you've had any experience with them, good or bad, I'd be interested to hear what you have to say.

Thanks!

MNmomtobe
01-26-2007, 08:30 PM
No experience but I was considering purchasing a stroller from them, especially since they advertise doubling the warranty for free and their hassle-free returns. However, after looking at their customer ratings on bizrate.com, I think I will purchase my stroller elsewhere. Then again, babyage's ratings look very good lately and I had a HORRIBLE experience with them. Would definitely never buy anything from them again. I will say that I had great experiences both with albeebaby.com and kiwi-kid.com

JoyNChrist
01-27-2007, 06:46 AM
I've heard awful reviews about their customer service (most seem to deal with long shipping times). However, the stroller I'm thinking of ordering is about $50 cheaper from them than anyone else (with free shipping), so I may just bite the bullet and order anyway...I think I can afford a wait.

lundve
01-28-2007, 04:19 PM
I ordered almost a year and half ago and I had zero issues. I also think more people post bad experiences than good. The fact that they are cheapest and they price match if you find a lower price is huge to me. The fact that they double your warranty on parts for free is a plus for me. I would buy from them again.