PDA

View Full Version : problems with p&T e3 frame sliding? advice

doggiemom
01-28-2007, 09:13 PM
I have a e3 with doubles kit that I've been using for almost 3 years
with first one and now for about 1.5 yrs with 2 kids. The frame of the
stroller slides back and forth on the back axel/rod and will rub
against one side and then the other making it near impossible to steer.So it basically gets snug against the plastic disc that houses the brakes and then will rub and slow or stop, so the stroller either won't move or won't turn. My husband hates using the stroller now and won't be gentle with it and my mom can't even get it to more forward, I laugh because she has never liked the stroller and the stroller seems to know and immediately locks up when she touches it. Has any one else had this problem with a well loved e3 and have any suggestions for fixing it.

Thanks.

swan01
01-29-2007, 03:43 PM
I have not had that problem, but they have wonderful customer service in the states. I called Regal Lager to get the replacement footwell and a replacement sunshade randomly showed up instead. I called back and I had a new footwell within 48 hours.

Here is the info from the p&t webpage.

Regal + Lager
1100 Cobb Place Blvd
Kennesaw GA 30144
USA
Tel: 770-955-5060
Fax: 770-955-1997

doggiemom
01-29-2007, 08:49 PM
Thanks, I must be the only one who is not so impressed with their customer service. I've talked with them before about the problem and gotten no real help. Also, pre-wheel guards I had emailed about the wheel touching problem and was told it was unique to my children and had not been a problem reported by others.... but I should probably give it another go.