PDA

View Full Version : Stroller that sits upright

traviseer
01-31-2007, 12:15 AM
Does anyone know of stroller with seat that sits upright? Reclining is fine, but my 9mo DD prefers to sit upright most of the time & really hates being strapped down in "sleeping" position when she's awake. Everything I have looked at has at least a 20% seat back recline when pushed all the way up.

mariza
01-31-2007, 02:52 AM
Have you looked at a P3? It's pretty upright, plus has the "floating harness" which lets kids sit upright on their own without keeping them pinned to the seatback. You could always tuck a blanket behind her for a little extra support while she's little.

Mariza
Mommy to my "Thing 1" DD 1/05
and "Thing 2" DS 9/06

Lilysmom06
01-31-2007, 01:36 PM
I second the P3, we have one for our almost 8mo DD who also prefers to sit up straight. She is very happy in the stroller, and I love the floating harness, which lets her lean forward but still be safely strapped in.

We also had a Zooper Waltz, which sat up pretty straight (its now at my Mom's) but I am not sure if it was totally upright. DD was not as happy in this stroller as the P3 though. Still not sure why...

Kathy

cellogirl
01-31-2007, 02:47 PM
I was going to mention the P3's smaller sibling, the Aria (the 2007 model). It also sits up nice and straight and has the same "freedom of movement" harness. My daughter is the same way, and we're both much happier now that she's not straining against the straps in her Mac Triumph.