PDA

View Full Version : Where can I find a Rock Star Baby in a retail store?

koturner
01-31-2007, 04:32 PM
I really want to play around with the RSB before purchasing and I'm having trouble finding it anywhere but online. I live in Philadelphia, but frequently travel to NYC. Any suggestions???
Thanks!

pinkmomagain
01-31-2007, 05:33 PM
There is a Buy Buy Baby here on Long Island (NY) that has the new Esprit one. I test drove it the other day. Maybe there is a Buy Buy Baby near you? Otherwise, I can only imagine that NYC baby boutiques must have them too. If you test drive a few, please post with your thoughts!

Gina

junebaby2006
01-31-2007, 05:49 PM
If you go on the website www.gtbaby.com you can plug in your state and it will tell you who carries the rsb.

Lori

Nooknookmom
01-31-2007, 08:28 PM
I'm in CA and they have them at USA Baby.

Mum2MyMunchkins
02-01-2007, 11:33 AM
I am a retailer for GTbaby and I have a Rock Star Baby Infinity stroller in stock. I live in Delaware and would willing to bring the stroller to you if you are interested. Please feel free to call me at 1.888.734.0327. Ask for Nina

Jacksmommy2b
02-01-2007, 12:43 PM
There is a Baby Supermart in Broomall, PA that has displays to play with.
They also have a grey basinette, and the black and the tan seats so you can see the fabric. To see the red we had to go to USA baby in Cherry Hill, NJ. (which also has a display to play with)

As of last week Cherry Hill had the Grey and Red in stock, and Baby Supermart had to order all colors. Baby SM had the lowest price I've seen anywhere!

Good Luck!

Dena

koturner
02-01-2007, 12:47 PM
Thanks everyone! I'll let you know what I think of it!

kimmbe
02-11-2007, 08:29 AM
Same question for the Midwest, preferably Chicago-area. I've found their website, I thought, but it's the German manufacturer's and it doesn't have a way to search the US for stores who carry it. Does anyone have any better ideas? I'm a newbie -- due in July! :)

Thanks so much in advance!

junebaby2006
02-11-2007, 05:47 PM
www.gtbaby.com is their distributor for the us. If you go on their site you can check retail stores by state. I hope that helps.