PDA

View Full Version : Snap & Go directions/manuel?

floridamommy
02-12-2007, 05:11 PM
Hi. I bought a Snap and Go at a consignment sale and am trying to figure out how a Graco snugride "snaps" in. Unless I am totally missing it...I can't find an online manuel or directions on the Baby Trend website. Anyone know where I might get my hands on Snap & Go instructions for securing a Snugride? Or is there an easy explanation. I see there is a belt on the Snap and Go, but I thought the carseat would actually "snap" in...not be belted in. I am not sure if I have all the right parts or not, but there is a bar that is attached...I am just not sure if it is in the right place for a snugride. Any guidance much appreciated. Thanks, Heather

maestramommy
02-12-2007, 05:51 PM
If you're going to use any other carseat than the Babytrend, you have to use that bar accessory. It's an extra wiry looking piece that screws on to the mainframe in one of those positions where you see a row of holes. The manual will tell you which position the Snugride goes in. If there is no extra bar, I would call Baby Trend and ask if they can sell you that one part.

When we used the Snap n Go, we "snapped" in the carseat, then threaded the belt through the slots on the carseat where a seatbelt might normally go. I think that's the proper way to use it. Otherwise I don't think it's secure enough.

Sangiovese
02-12-2007, 10:35 PM
Product instructions can be downloaded from the Kolcraft web site...

http://www.kolcraft.com/product-instructions.aspx

I hope that helps!

floridamommy
02-13-2007, 09:45 AM
Thank you both soooooo much...that is EXACTLY the info that I needed. THis board is so great. Many thanks!! Heather

maestramommy
02-13-2007, 04:50 PM
Um, Kolcraft makes the Universal carseat carrier. The Snap n Go is made by Babytrend. Are they identical?