PDA

View Full Version : Help...husband is about ready to knock me over the head

mlfgtfmom
02-12-2007, 05:59 PM
Hello Everyone,

Well, after spending hours (no days) on researching and trying to decide what double stroller or strollers to purchase...I still can't decide and husband is just rolling his eyes and laughing at me...

Can you please help???????

I have a DD that just turned 2 on this month and a 6 week old DS, therefore... I need a double. I currently have the single Peg p3 and have loved it. I was going to try to just buy 1 double for all purposes (running errands, mall, fitness/trail walking,Disneyland, Legoland etc. ), but I have found that it is impossible.

I narrowed down my choices for a "work horse" double to either the Valco Twinmode or the City Series Baby Jogger. But after lifting both of those at 33 lbs, I decided they were too heavy to run errands with and that my husband would kill me if I scratched the back bumper of my SUV trying to put them in and take them out.

Soo...now I've narrowed it down to a standard double and seperate jogger than can just sit in my garage for walks, etc.

Can anyone give me insight on the following 3 choices...

1. Inglesina Twin Swift 2007 - only an umbrella stroller, so I wasn't sure if I can use it with my newborn

2. Zooper Tango 2007 - I like the fact that there is a carseat adapter for the Graco, but it is kind of heavy at 30 lbs and I think is a little wider than a standard door.

3. Maclaren Twin Techno 2007 -- Light at 25.7 lbs, but I have heard several folks don't like their maclaren.

4. Graco Duoglider -- for obvious reasons.

Are there any 2006 models that would be just as good and could save me a few extra dollars.

Thank you for your help.

I'm frazzled.

Angela

Niki_n_Abby
02-14-2007, 09:11 AM
I have a Twin Swift and LOVE it. I have a 4 yo and 6 mo and it is perfect for them. The recline is not flat but is very deap and with a snuzzler you can use it with the baby. It is very easy to use/stear and that 3rd handle is fantastic. We fit everywhere and both girls are completely comfortable. It folds up easily and is about the same size as my DHs golf bag. We use it everywhere and travel with it. I got the 2006 from Albeebaby.com for $179.

Niki